Email Marketing is the best value to grow your business and drive sales
It’s one of the most effective ways to grow, no matter what size your business is.
It is so effective because:
- People who give you their email are already indicating interest
- Unlike social or ads, you know that person will have the chance to see your message.
- It is an easy way to communicate with your audience at once
- Done well, it can both be personable and automated.
- You can segment your email list and send the most relevant message to each group.
Custom Email Marketing Plans to Fit Your Business
We look, read and listen to what you are doing now and make recommendations on how to get to your goal (s).
This is a great place to start if you are new to email marketing or feel like you’ve plateaued in your effort.
The number of sessions are up to you, but a minimum of 3 is recommended, plus the initial discovery meeting.
- Discovery Meeting to review your goals.
- After I review your campaign history and metrics, we meet again to discuss recommendations
- 1-2 months later a second meeting to review the effectiveness of the changes, and make adjustments if needed
- Another 1-2 months a final review and suggestions for the next step (if needed).
Additional sessions can always be added.
If you are busy running your business, let Cow & Rooster take care of running your email campaigns for you.
We still start with a Discovery session, then tailor email (and other marketing channels) to fit the results you want.
Mailchimp Certified, we can combine email with your website, online store (if applicable), social, digital ads and even physical postcards to reach new and existing customers. We can provide reports for each campaign, or quarterly, however you prefer.
Stop treating each marketing channel as it’s own island and unite them to one cohesive and more effective message.
Do you know what you want to do, just not how to execute it?
Mailchimp Classes may be for you. We start with the same Discovery meeting, and then I’ll lay out a class schedule for you. Depending on what you want to learn, it may be doable in 1 class. I prefer to keep them at 1-2 hours maximum, otherwise material doesn’t sink in.
This can also be combined with the Consultant Program for a discount for both packages.
Still on the fence?
Here’s a few more stats comparing Email marketing
- Globally, there are over 4 Billion daily email users
- Over 90% of Americans have an email account that they use daily
- Globally email users are growing at a faster pace than social media
- ROI for Email Marketing industry-wide averages 40:1 – a $40 return for every $1 spent
- Email Marketing effectiveness is easy to track for eCommerce stores.
- 2.7B Facebook users globally
- Only 70% of Americans use Facebook at least monthly
- About 5% of your audience will see your post