Crafting a quality website takes knowledge and research
There are so many site builder companies out there that say you can get a site up in an hour – and they are right. But you cannot get an effective site up in an hour.
At Cow and Rooster we have a process to build effective websites that look good, are easy for your visitors to use, and attract your ideal customers.
- We research into what terms your clients are using to search
- We have taken the time to earn certifications in Mailchimp, StoryBrand, Google Adwords, and Google Analytics as well as web design and marketing
- We also do the behind the scenes work to review your site analytics to make sure it’s doing what you need it to after launch
- Our experience avoids the mistakes companies make with a DIY site, saving you time and money.
Every company deserves to have a quality website that attracts your target market and converts to customers. And you shouldn’t have to spin your wheels trying to do that yourself. We’re here to help.
Not just a website, it’s a 24 hour salesperson
Many people research a company online before deciding whether or not to do business with them, and often before even reaching out to a salesperson or walking in the door. It’s critical that you make a good first impression. That magic varies from company to company, but it basically boils down to a few basics:
- Is the company what the reader is looking for?
- Don’t confuse by trying to be too clever or cute. Be clear about what you offer.
- Make it easy for the reader to buy.
- I’ve seen websites that got me excited about the product – but there was no way to purchase! No phone, email, Buy button, or links to retail stores.
- Offer something of real value to entice subscribers
- Email is still a great way to grow sales and donations. If someone is in the market, but not ready, email continues to build trust and value, while keeping you top of mind.
Each website comes with:
- Workshop to identify your market, and clarify your message
- Custom design to fit your brand and be appealing to your customers.
- Email Capture / Lead Generator
- Base Security
- Base SEO
- Privacy & Terms page
- Testing on modern browsers and mobile devices
Additional customization such as e-commerce, scheduling integrations, and more also available.
Care Plans Include
- SSL Certificate
- Daily Backups
- Security Monitoring
- Software updates as needed
- Testing after updates and fixes should the be required
- Analytics Reports
- Up to 2 hours of content updates/month
Additional levels of care include premium hosting and security, more detailed analytics, more frequent changes to site, and more are available.
If I have an old website is it salvageable?
Maybe! It really depends on how much information is outdated, if the plugins or theme are outdated, or no longer supported. If you need a major overhaul, it’s often faster, cheaper, and more effective to start from scratch. Previous content can still be reused so don’t go deleting all the things yet.
Cow and Rooster offers a free website audit.
It’s easy to get started
Schedule a complimentary 1 hour discovery call. We’ll discuss what you have – what’s working and what’s not. We’ll talk about your budget, expectations, and timeline. Feel free to ask me anything, as I’ll likely be asking a lot of questions too!
Not ready for a website yet?
If you’re just in the planning stages of your business we have you covered too! Get started with a domain name and custom email ( [email protected]). This will make you look more professional from the start – and connect that to Mailchimp and you can start collecting leads and build a valuable email list.